Featuring a wide grip range and unique double-locking action, the HuckLok® blind rivet combines high shear strength and high pull-up force. Its double-locking action consistently secures the assembly from both sides, resulting in maximum hold and joint integrity. Its large, blind-side footprint prevents pull-through, especially when joining thin or lightweight materials, such as plastics, composites, or any kind of pliable material.
- Unique bulbing system for superior blind side strength
- Wide grip-range and unique double-locking action
- Positive mechanical bolt retention ensures structural integrity
- Large, blind-side footprint prevents pull-through
- Annular grooves keep pressure on the back side
Available Sizes: 3/16", 1/4"
Headstyles: Protruding, Truss, 100° Oval countersunk