Ideal for use in applications including general manufacturing, HVAC, trailer and container assembly, railroad and transit cars, and many others, the Huck C6L is one of the industry’s most popular fastening systems. It’s simply stronger, easier-to-install, and more durable than welding, adhesives, or conventional threaded fastening systems. The C6L’s exclusive locking 6-groove design and high-uniform clamp force ensure a secure, permanent fit. For a strong, vibration-resistant seal, count on the Huck C6L – the original HuckBolt. Never settle for look alikes.
- Available in grade 5 as C120L
- Available in grade 8 as C150L
- Stronger, easier to install, and more durable than welding
- Exclusive locking 6-groove design and high-uniform clamp ensure secure, permanent fit
- Ideal for general manufacturing, HVAC, trailer, and container assembly, railroad and transit cars
Available Sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
Materials: Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
Headstyles: Round, Truss, Flush, Rivet