The DTS threaded stud is a large flange, hex body insert of steel construction offered in standard thread sizes of 1/4-20, 5/16-18, and Metric sizes of 6mm, 8mm. The bulbing body means that during the installation process, the insert does not spin and bulbs on the backside of the application material. The application material is clamped between the flange of the insert and the bulb resulting in high resistance to pull-out loads leaving a strong stud within your substrate.
- Blind Design ensures that there is no need to access the back.
- Large Flange provides large load bearing surface, reinforces hole and prevents push through
- Potential to use as a spacer
- Reduced Tail End Diameter for ease of hole entry
- Particularly suited for automation
- Metal to metal